Saturday, April 2, 2016

If i ever said i'm not scared just know i mean it!

This week was not easy! but I have a better letter this week..I hope!

Well this week was holy week, and here that means a ton! There were parades like Tuesday, Friday and Sunday morning....at 4:30! (They will say that it wasn't a parade but I don't know what it is!) So it also means we really didn't get a ton of work done.....cause NO ONE WAS EVER HOME!

We are starting to notice that everyone is either eating or cooking at 6PM

Any way this is what I want to share cause it's after Easter and I actually gave a talk on Sunday about the atonement! and this is the scripture I shared and want to share it with you!  In Romans chapter 8
 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I know that He loves us. I know that he died for us and was resurrected for us to return with him and the father!!!!

I love you all!
ET

No comments:

Post a Comment