Monday, August 3, 2015

What just happened

So first I have to say sorry to Clark....I made fun of him for buying a selfie stick on mum's day.......ummmmm I totally bought one....you would too if they were 3 bucks...150 pesos

ANY WAY

So after training usually you get transferred but I'll save that for the end.

So The sad part of this week was saying BYE to everyone.....that stuff was hard!

I had the opportunity to go on exchanges with an elder in the district! In their area!!! the elder is American, Elder Montley from Washington!!! HE is a new missionary but still really good!!! I was excited because they have a fellowshipper...then a dinner appt!!! I was very happy!!

SO I really just wanna tell you.....I went on an activity with the RCs and investigators. We got permission to watch Meet the Mormons AWESOME MOVIE!! You should all watch it even if your not a Mormon. It's good!!!

ANY WaY so I'm going to be transferred to a wonderful place of.............should I tell you.........

I'M GOING TO BANGUI (BUN-GEE) AND.....IM GOING TO BE A Zone Leader!!!!!!!! well I'll send pics now.

​these are my friends! the baby is sooo funny!!!

​SELFIE STICK GAME 2 STRONG

here the time when Pres call...it's real hahaha 

​REAL SL for you clark

​this my crew!!!! 

​bro Ignatio and our ivestigators

TAHO!!! its really good and is made with tofu and warm brown sugar water and other cool stuff the balls 




I love you all have a great week!
ET


No comments:

Post a Comment