Monday, July 20, 2015

Twas Cool

YAW it was my birfday TWAS COO

But now I'm going to write like I'm educated!

MY birthday was way fun. It started rough with the morning of finding but then for lunch we went to chow king...Chinese food! And the next door elders bought me a cake...cause I paid for food.....then after we studied we went to work and did some work!!!! Afterward we went with brother Joey and his....special friend to 7-11 and that was way fun (CAUSE WE HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY)

This week in work though was alright. Yeah we improved a little and the things are going better but it was still crazy!!!

This morning we had a zone activity and went to the beach to play games!!! It was way fun!!!! But I can't swim even though the water was super crazy! BUT we had sooo much fun!!!! played games!!! and ate food and took a lot of pics...that I'm going to send today

Work rocks, Life Rocks and I'm thankful for those who said happy bday cause it's nice!!!

Want a chicken foot?

​CHOW KING TYO

BIRTHDAY CAKE

​JOEY

​SOME RANDOM KIDS

​here in the philippines they just use knives to open cans...you can tell

YEAH I WORE JEAN SHORTS>>>JUDGE

​WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO

Mr.CRABS

our "jumping" pic

​yeah!

this next one is embarrassing, but this is our dirty dancing 

LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLL 
ET


No comments:

Post a Comment