Monday, August 31, 2015

SO MY EMAIL IS BEING DUMB IF YOU DON'T GET THIS EMAIL...MOM YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO LOVE YOU ALL


Any way this week was way cool. We got to work and there was no storm at all!

This week we were able to teach...hahaha ok give me a second I have to think!!!

OK so this week we had the opportunity to go on exchanges with the AP's hahaha that was way fun. We met this guy who is very old and only spoke little Tagalog...but he understood!! But it was fun watching the other 2 (there was 3 of us (one AP)) try there best Ilacono. We really had a great week though and are excited for this week!1

If you are wondering because I don't really say much about my apartment.....it's nice. No I don't use a bucket. I actually have a shower!!!! hahaha Well you have to turn it open with a wrench and it is still cold water so that's cool! we have a kind of story house. It's weird but our room is downstairs our kitchen is on the half floor and, yeah, we don't use the upstairs but for a closet because it's tooo HOT.

THE past week was cool.....I guess, we had a a huge storm that just did a number on the Ilocos and no one in the entire region had power but us thanks to maybe the wind mills.

I forgot.....I hit hump day!! thank you all for helping me and teaching me to do the best!!! Can't wait to see you in 1 YEAR


BASTA  I CAN'T THINK BUT I HAVE PICTURES

This was at Hannahs 2 weeks ago!!! There are a ton of these statues all over

 I show you another that I really like. ​We are totally BAGAY. (a thing) 

we BOUGHT 4 KILOS OF SQUID YUMMMMM

​HUMP DAY YEAH

​STORM it was the day after 

down goes the banana tree

FRUIT YEAH

LOVE YOU ALLLLL

No comments:

Post a Comment