Monday, June 29, 2015

This week.

So before I opened lds.org I already knew what happened stateside and was glad the church handled it the way they did.

ALSO so here is a fun fact. I speak a different language and to build trust with less actives we talk about things they like.....Lebron said he was the best after game five, Warriors won, he cried and then K Love and D wade went and changed into a yellow Lakers jersey and the rest is history....NOW I SWEAR I AM OBEDIENT TO RULES I PROMISE that a Less active told me that.....any way moving on.

This week was real tough...and that doesn't even say the half of it....

BUT it was also ZONE CONFERENCE...President B's last. He goes home in 2 days. Oh man it was about marriage and going home...I had to recover from that hahaha and if you ask why recover? I mean not being trunky.....with a year. But that went away fast as we were able to work in the afternoon.

So I forgot to say the last transfer I got permission to wear my sandals because one, it rains every day two, my shoes died. pics will be here.

So I don't have any cool stories so I'll share about one of the less actives we teach. You know the one who loves to tell me world stuff like basketball. Every time we teach him, he has very DEEP question but they always come back to repentance....at first I was light as I am told to be, but he didn't budge...I shared with him not to procrastinate the day of repentance....he still didn't go to church so we went last night....hopefully, let's just say he comes next week.

THIS week also a member gave us three dragon fruit for free!!!!! They are soooooo good!!!

WELL THAT'S ALL I LOVE AND MISS YOU HERE ARE PICS


SHOES MAN 

SO THIS PIC IS ALL THE LETTERS MOM AND GRANDMA SEND ME WHILE IN LC 


​LIFE MAN

DRAGON FRUIT


No comments:

Post a Comment