Monday, June 8, 2015

MY NAME IS HOPE

MY first question I have is for my brother but thought you should all know...Clark where the heck did you get your music and why do you have love songs on here hahahaha I have had to delete a few songs now that I am training.

ANY way this week like any other week it had ups and downs left and rights and in and outs. BUT this is how it went.

I love Laoag. with all the enthusiasm and sun burns intended hahaha It's so hot but its pretty nice EVERY night clouds roll in so yeah!!! nice and cool...not cool but not HOT

This week we met a great woman who was a referral from the ward. She is way nice and totally accepted our message. She was taught noon by the sisters who use to be there but now she is willing again.

This week we went finding for a couple referrals from other missionaries. haha that's fun. Almost all of them are like AHHHH nooo we dont want you, how you find us goooo. OF COURSE I SAY SALAMAT SA TIME MO hahaha cause they are my MAKAKAPITID and I love them!  

Saturday we had a chance to work with some great guys!!! both are YoungSingleAdult or YSA they are so funny! We taught well and they loved it! I hope.......

SUNDAY I bore my testimony on one of my new favorite scriptures. 1 NEPHI 11:17 its a great one.....if you dont have a BOM...ask the guys in white or if you have family or friends. yeah

EARLIER we had a zone activity just at the local sports arena and just played rugby and football and yeah I sweat like crazy. I mean head to toe my clothes were like drenched hahaha here's a picture

YOU CAN SEE BUT NOT ME CAUSE I WAS SMART AND WORE WHITE

​WORKING WITH OLIVER (LEFT) JOEY (RIGHT)

WELL thats all folks love you alll!!!!!
ET


No comments:

Post a Comment