Monday, June 22, 2015

Tomorrow

WELL yesterday was DAD'S day......I was thinking about it while I was giving a talk in sacrament yesterday din.....and it was a funny thought hahaha so I was like, man we go crazy for mum's day, like as missionaries we Skype for that day, but father's day it's like, eh, kind of hidden......like I didn't know until, yeah!! Anyway I was like well you know moms, they deal with u,s they birth us, the have that day.....but then I thought, you know, you have the mom and all her tools as a mom...where do they come from.....behind the scene of the father!!! hahaha

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!! PINAKA THE BEST

ANY WAY

This week was alright. It was of course a little tough!
I have been doing good. I have a little cold right now but who cares....you just work through it and hope you don't forget to wash your hand before shaking hands.

OH yeah, it's been raining for the past like 6 days. Like not light either. that's what's hard. I haven't had the chance to work like this so i have to see how it's done. But we made do with what we had...Tuesday was the worst, like pouring rain......no cover.....ruined bag hahahaha ok lang!!!

WE work as hard as we can!!! that's the truth


AND NOW FOR THE SADDEST MOMENT EVER 

​NOOOOOOOOOOO


Well that's it!! I'll send pics from last week now!

LOVE YOU
ET



We were playing games and it's Philippines life. If you loose you get something on the face. We got baby powder

LOVE YOU ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment