Monday, June 1, 2015

1922-2015

If you don't know by now Elder L. Tom Perry passed away. It is cray to think. we saw him, healthy as a race horse at conference, now he is going to his kingdom.

HE WAS MY FAVORITE.....yes I have a favorite apostle.....so

So this week's letter I am going to do a two part....email then the next pics lang...cause I forgot last week.

This week we had another opportunity to serve...we went and painted at a school for the bishop's wife. What a fun time!!!


This week was actually really hard. We didn't do as good as we should. BUT I REFUSE TO DO BAD AGAIN.....I WILL DO THE BEST.

I am hapy to say that WE have a baptism really close for the 13th of this month!!! It is going to be great!!!!

UM ano pa

hahaha The pictures next email will tell it all. I am just happy to be training. I try my best to make sure he learns all he can. but I am so ready to get out of Laoag 2. It's one of those things where you mess up once (meaning you had the wrong number or you didn't know) the members think less of you......that's ok.... "you can't serve two masters"  right I account to th Lord hahaha but yeah

Another note if you see missionaries walking anywhere...PLEASE get them water. we had a HOT week. while walking...thank goodness the people love us...


CGE PICTURE TIME

LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH!!!!
ET

FAM BAM YOU SEE ME REP'n it

THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER MESS WITH THE PHILIPPINOS MAN (look at his feet)

LAOAG 2 

ELDERS AND SISTERS !!!!!!! 

YOU READ THAT RIGHT

THE VIDEO IS BETTER BUT THE GOATS WERE GOING AT IT

THREE GENERATION YAW 

THATS PART MY BATCH!!!! hahahaha BOOM

PAINTING FUN

WELCOME SA PILIPPINES

THIS IS JOEY HE A KOOL KAT (FELLOWSHIPPER) YES GRANDMA LIKE YOU AND G PA

BOOM BOOM FIRE POWER

No comments:

Post a Comment