Monday, December 1, 2014

This Week Was Wow

OK first I'd like to apologize but my keyboard sucks so it's hard to type!

Anyway I'll just start on what I've done today than go back last Monday. Well this morning we went to a member's house... well shop to eat lunch. He owns the Pepsi distribution so yes we get a ton of it. But they are great people and they fed us COW BRAIN soup this morning mmmmm mas masarap with rice of course and Pepsi and Mountain Dew yummy.

Last Monday after p-day Elder Robles and I went to two appointments and the first one was a family with 4 girls, one son, mom and dad...but they are all soo close and that's all that matters. They are a part-member recent convert investigator family but they are all so cool and they are another family teaching me Tagalog haha so much fun! haha but that's all we could teach!

Tuesday morning we went out to a new area names Ayusan Notre and that was fun looking for people. We worked with Brother Paul who was a huge help this week! We then went to the doctor and I got my shoulder checked out....I'm fine; don't worry.... anyway after studies we went to Brother Allen's and that of course was an awesome lesson.  Talked about through Christ we can become clean (faith). So awesome they are really growing and that's awesome!!!

Wednesday morning we did some finding and that consisted of sooooo much walking hahaha and no tryc but that's OK. We taught some good lessons, got more familiar with the area..we went to a recent convert's house name Brother Paulo his tatay brought out some sandwiches. They were just two slices of bread and mayo....soooooo good!!!! by the way the area was San Vicente so that's cool. This day was sooooo hot!!! I have no idea why it was the worst!!! hahaha but you can't slow on work cause it's a little hot! That night we taught a less-active who is funny because it was "elders I know but...." haha silly tatay haha. Then we taught the Dupaya family they have a daughter that's six named Shin..sounds pretty in a Tagalog accent. We taught family prayer and our goal is to get them to the temple! They are so amazing and so fun to be around hahaha. The daughter is the one that stole my planner and filled in all the key indicator boxes haha. She is silly. The other day Elder Robles was praying and she came up and stood next to him and just stared.

Turkey day! haha we taught the Abong family (Allen) about pagsisi or repentance amazing lesson!! again! hahaha but they have three daughters who are the coolest and all under the age of thirteen, but they are so silly! So a wise man named Clark Tanner told me to splurge on dinner so we got chookes togo (chicken) and durongs (rolls) and pop we set the table made mash taters and ate like kings...so worth it!

Friday we taught the Dupaya family and the Corpuz family (our branch president) and got purple potatoes yumm!

Saturday wow all our lessons had a member present and we got 7 new investigators...tatay Corpuz told us don't plan for the morning I will show you around. We had a powerful lesson with the gospel principals teacher's daughter and she came to church! sweet haha. Then we taught a loud but good lesson this family have a son who called me NBA and put on my shoes. He has the prettiest blue eyes like bright blue...his name you ask blue eyes...Elder Robles thought  it was the coolest thing ever...it actually scared me...Then we taught two more lessons that day but they were just getting to know them..that night we taught. After the sisters had a baptism we taught Paulo the law of chastity...I did...acceptable haha and then with our three fellowshippers we taught Allen of course a killer lesson!

Sunday....well let me just say me and Elder Robles are the poster children of the zone for investigators at church this week we had 6 hoping for 7 but one of Allen's daughters was sick. But that's OK haha. We then went to teach Allen's family and went to the Corpuz house for dinner. It was storming and half way through the lesson the power went out. Luckily for me I carry a flash light because the Allen's house is hard to find in the dark. So we finished it with that then the power came on to eat dinner and we rode in a car home!!! That's so nice!! hahaha Well that's my week! I hope you all had a good week! love you all. Thanks

Elder Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment