Monday, December 8, 2014

this week was crazy!

So I really don't feel like going day to day but I will cover Tuesday, Saturday and Wednesday. The rest I will just talk about.

To start Mom, Dad the office is delivering packages so I should have my stuff with in the week!

OK so Tuesday Elder Robles and I had the opportunity to work with Brother Paul and that was way way fun! We also have a brother in the branch let us borrow his tryc! So we head out but something happened...the tire broke, we had to go get it fixed...ahhh than to make things harder the entire mission got a text from president.... to teach 10 lessons (the usual goal is 6) so we taught the best we could in the morning. After we came home we made a large plan.....at the end of the day we had only 7....but we felt that our lessons were very quality.

The brother we borrow the tryc from his name is Brother Rapocon who is a huge help and also is very nice to us, feeds us and he has an awesome family. He is one of the more wealthy members. He runs a Pepsi distribution center and has a nice house and a car....that's big here...but his heart is the size of a elephants he is so willing to serve...he just took in two youth of the branch, who got kicked out, who don't have a family...they just have each other. But that's a story I'll tell some of you in two years. Every time we go there the wife says "Elders here take a Gatorade you look tired" haha big heart! They always give us Mirenda (snacks) that is the best and from the streets (the only time I'm allowed to have street food)

WEDNESDAY oh man....so Elder Miller and I went on exchanges. This was a hard day for me because we are in a new area. Elder Miller is amazing and Magaling at Tagalog like Talaga. Anyway the morning was very just finding oriented, but the afternoon we got punted twice before 5:30...We started the day at 5... blast. so what we did is we were given a name to find. We went to Rapacon we told him the name a Barangy. His wife gave us Gatorade. He opened the window, called two of his workers and they took us there. haha It was like being in a movie! After that and after getting lost, we kinda got lost.....We went to the Dupaya family and taught a lesson about forgiveness. It was the best!

Saturday. WAS Epic haha We Taught 7 lessons and all of them were very great..on a sad note..Brother Allen's son has very bad asthma and when we taught him last night they brought him out...it pained me to see him... the boy just laid there. The family was just so down. We taught about faith and hope and it hopefully helped...They were willing to let us bless him...I hope he does better. We love the family and the son. If you seen him jumping around then last night he just didn't move...ahhhh. So we got home and Elder Robles said "Elder you'll remember this night forever" oh man I thought I was in trouble. He made me count up the lessons (keep in mind the week's goal is 32) I counted them recounted and recounted again.....31 lessons...ahhhhhhh

Well that was all this week.....If you think this was too short let me know

-With Love Elder Tanner

P.S We went to the zoo and I touched a tiger and held a rat and sugar glider today.




No comments:

Post a Comment