Monday, May 2, 2016

So this week has been tough.....BUT THAT'S OK.

The start of the week was slow. We weren't having the success that we want. But life is great.

We were working in this farish area....but there are further...and our Fellowshipper was like let's go to this road and this house...he doesn't know the people, but they were really happy to listen and really nice......was a humbling experience ...also when I say road it was dirt........

SO I forgot to tell you one thing about my last companion......HE WAS 27......my older brother was my companion.....LAWZ

So this new house that I am in is soooo great (holds sarcasm sign.) We have No running water. If you want to go to the CR (comfort room) you got to fill a Bucket from the.....WELL...yes you have to throw the bucket in the well and pull up the water! SAME GOES FOR Dishes, Showering. EVERYTHING!

Yesterday we were working in a super far!!!! area!!!!!! but it was way fun. It was me and the fellowshppers!...

MOTHERS DAY IS COMING UP!!!!!!

Well I will get on the sending pics thing!
love you all
ET

with Elder Cerbolles 


Brother Ronnel 



one of our far area touches Appari 


GOOD QUOTE

TOP OF A MULTI CAB....transport 


BOOM COOL VIEW...on top of old bell tower.



KALIG LIG

BAPTISM WATER

KOCO 5 Doppler radar....haha

TREES MAN......

PIG!!!!!!!

Sister Hazle..she is going to pass her papers soon! 

US WORKING 


STRANGE CLOUDS 


IN THE CENTER CAR....its like a tryc but holds more

No comments:

Post a Comment