Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Then there was one.

Well I got to Skype my family this past week! That ought to last me until mother's day! 
Besides that JORDAN GOT ENGAGED!!! haha like 10 mins. before I skyped hahahaha

This past week we had our Christmas Conference. It was a wonderful. It was all about being consecrated. The question arose "what is the difference in a good and honest missionary than being a consecrated missionary.  SO after the conference I thought well what can I do to be better to live this life of a missionary that the lord wants me to be. Part of that is being a repentant missionary. I heard a talk given by Elder Holland and he said "you can't travel down what Lehi calls forbidden paths and expect to lead others to the straight and narrow. NOW don't think I am in trouble on my mission. I try to do my best to follow, but this is just what I learned haha 

The Games day wasn't as good as last year but you get what you get and don't throw a fit! 

This week was also kind of tough...my companion has been told that he has scolioses but we aren't sure cause the dr said go to ortho but he doesn't get back till next year. So its just been really tough!!! like we just try to study but he really can't casue it's tough for him to sit so....yeah....I am not sure! I hope he is ok! 

WELL I will SEND PICS NEXT WEEK WHEN I TAKE PICS AND STUFF CAUSE I HAVE  A CAMERA!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!! THANKS JORDAN 

LOVE YOU ALL AND SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!
ET 

No comments:

Post a Comment