Sunday, December 13, 2015

Tan Tanner

WOW what a week one in the new area! 

Funny story first. The elder that I just replaced in this area, his name was E. Tan. who if you remember is a great guy we trained at the SAME time. 

This week started with an 8 HOUR trip from Santa Ana to LAOAG... yes I was so tired seing how I just packed and did't sleep than I just tried to sleep on the bus. 2 Am was the time the bus left. so yeah it was all great....except the fact I fell asleep a couple times in the day and like I nodded off in the last lesson in the day...BUT the next day I was kinda ready..lets just say Thursday I was all good!    

The only hard thing about this transfer so far is that Elder Tan is rich and the people know it and he made empty promises to give people stuff.....but yeah that happened so I did the best I could do and earn trust....example...our fear was one of the LA wouldn't let us talk to him so what happen was we waited for his grand children who are our investigators were hopefully coming but wala so we just talked with tatay..the thing is tatay is a Chinoy...Chinese/philippino just like Elder Tan. but man it was great to talk to him. Actually I learned from him. how to be a leader he use to be one and it was way cool! 

This week to we have Baptism who is way excited she is wonderful and soon after is her family....Fun fact her dad is way cool he is a national hero...of San Nic... he was part of the national police (PNP) and he swore off a group of new people army (NPA) ( look them up in any questions ) Basically he is way cool but president will be the one to interview him in due time. ( swore off odes mean kill.....) 

Today was great we practiced for our christmas con skit and than went to the mall and it just happened that president was there and treated us to mang ingnasal ( its a place that gives UNLIMITED RICE!!!!!!

Well that is a kool kat email hope you like it!!!!! 

Hope to hear about your christmas life! 

#givethegiftofchrist
ET

No comments:

Post a Comment