Monday, November 2, 2015

We are both in SANTA ANA

SO I thought I would just start by saying this...me and NICK LONG are on other parts of the world but we are both  in SANTA ANA hahaha that's awesome right!

Any way this week was a good week. We did some more finding than we usually do. It was way fun as usual and Elder Whitrod is so fun to find with. We just go door to door and just knock and it's like being in another... usually we find people outside!!! We met great people!!!

Elder Whitrod pointed something out. He said the one and only hard thing about a Philippines mission is we teach soooo many people, but only a few except us. So that's life.

This week though we go to Laoag for 4 days for MLC and mission tour. Elder Haynie is in the area presidency now and coming here. I am stoked!!!!! We leave later!!!!

NEXT WEEK I WILL HAVE A FIXED CAMERA, I HOPE, HAHAHA
with love ET

No comments:

Post a Comment