Monday, November 23, 2015

WEEK 5 curve ball

It has now come to my attention that i forgot about thanksgiving. That's OK I have trouble explaining to Filipinos what it is anyway, I mean you tell someone who not an american that we eat a ton of food and sometimes it get thrown away and we give thanks #america #thephilippineschangedme

So this week was a fun weird week!

We started off slow but just trying our best!! Than (funny story) The District leader told us that we need to be early like 7 am so we got there...wala pa...he didn't get there till 8. Sad part he didn't need us at 7, he need our house mates hahaha...

Then the AP's for a couple days were following up asking like how our day was and all that, so Saturday we thought you know we just need to do our very best like more than our 100% so we put 300% more into and when I say that I mean three more hours of work into our day.....sorry we didn't study! oh pala 10 LESSONS

SUNDAY THE WEEK 5 CURVE....
So we got to church after we attempted to pick up people who didn't even come...We go to church and notice a group of people we taught on Friday was all there from Barangy Punti. They are out standing people. Another LA that was offended, CAME!! In all it was great to be a SANTA ANA Elder on Sunday!

Monday was MLC once again it was amazing and we took in sooo much!!!!!

BUT after we didn't wanna wake up at 3 to catch the 4 am bus so we caught the 5:30 but that actually left at 4:55 so we made it, got home and had a great night of sleep! so I am here now and love it!!!! also yeah!!!!! not much I can ask for....

Well I had this great experience using the Book of Mormon this week! the offended LA that we taught we were not sure how to meet his need it was so hard!!!!!! So we thought about it..for like 2 days then boom came to me...we actually shared the story of who Teancum was and how people felt about him after he served in a calling.....if you don't know what I mean...ask my mom or dad or any Mormon....they can help...

WELL THAT'S ALL FOLKS.....
ET

MISS YOU GUYS

No comments:

Post a Comment