Monday, January 5, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR

So this New Year was crazy...hard.. hahaha  We were shooting for the 50 goal....we got...41!!! sooo close but it was a weird week due to transfers...

Starting on Tuesday p-day we tried a new thing and shopped at the market....me have sooo much veggies now but it's a good life...

Soo new house mates means getting used to the way they live...very proactive and messy...they get up work out...then clean the dishes they need, then eat and just leave them around.  You will be happy to hear that that is not the way I roll. but unfortunately I am now the house dish washer except Mondays because its "part of cleaning the apartment" E Miller's comp is very messy. but I'll live..just wash dishes..and not cry...joke na lang...

So we are working very hard and met some amazing people. We have been having powerful lessons with Brother Allen and family! and just finding a ton....not a lot to report on this week but I'll do my best...

So we taught this brother Wednesday, Tapos. His wife came home and then her sibling came over......her sibling is very baklat...yea, i said it...but we taught him, another, like, cousin...anyway we got a return appointment and we went back with Brother Paul the fellowshipper and this time he had his...friend there...it was a tough lesson because they would talk and like be ina pro pro. Then I started to close, like say the prayer, and I was pouring my soul out...SLUURPPP I said one more thing and closed...GROSSS...than they pretty much attacked Paul...I felt bad and took Paul to get some mirenda...snack...

Anyway..it was way busy..in other news I figured out my camera can change the colors in pictures...nights are weird....

So there is this noise maker here called BOGA....Jordan Tanner when I get home we are making 100 of them and selling them to children cause that's who uses them here....It's literately cans taped with crazy rubber tape and then a pop bottle, like neck, and then a lighter thing on the lid...for real. So loud..the gas for it is hard alcohol

Anyway that's all and....pictures


so first it is our Christmas party....man in my ward owns a Pepsi place 6 each 

next is my fave family the Abong family

next is Elder Hickey

Tapos, Elder Robles, Paul and Mark

And now the leaving missionary and us. Sorry mom, I can't take serious pics

last and not least..I think. My boy Jerome who's sis went to the field this week!! pretty cool cat man!!

welll tapos na
mahal kita
mahal ko kyo lahat!!
E Tanner

Sent with my keyboard at mart one...

No comments:

Post a Comment