Monday, January 12, 2015

A week full of fairies and shooting stars

So yeah not fairies but I saw a shooting star. It might have been space rock cause it fell forever. hahah

Anyway this week was way crazy and fun and hard cause we didn't know our fellowshippers schedule.

So let's start with the days we went finding.

Tuesday we found this man who is way awesome and a member who lives somewhere else. But we taught him and then after he asked if he could work with us. We said yes, he said good, we will convert all of San Vicente.  So yeah we got like all his family and friends and classmates to listen to us! Even better part is that he is a fellowshipper who is 100% doctrine and isn't crazy! He told us 3 times one night we should build a building in San Vicente, I was like lets do it....He is a super missionary in the way he has powerful but short lessons, but he loves all that he teaches and is very doctrinally sound. haha  And the best member cause he gives us REFERALS!

I guess you could call him our fairy or angel...either way he is a perfect example to what we must be as members and missionaries.

So this week was a weird week health wise for me, not in the sense of bone or sickness, but it stared out with a small athletes foot, then an ingrown toenail..then on top of that my ankle was swollen and it didn't hurt to walk on. I was like why is it sooo fat!! My comp was like, oh man, you got bit by a .......if you are squeamish skip this....a cockroach. ahhhh haha But it is fine now, just crazy! Let's be real though..my life rocks haha and don't worry dad, I'm taking care of my feet, just got behind, but its good now.

Well what else....oh man I taught a lesson in English!! I thought it would be easy...it was so hard!!! haha but the guy is way into Family Search and has been to SLC a ton to do family work, but it's hard since he's Filipino. He moved to California when he was young so walang tagloag but ok naman po! haha So yeah that's my life. Work, work, work. Really, we really want 50 lessons!

So there's this game the kids play here with these chips and you have to throw it on the ground. The goal is to flip your opponent's chip...I only have two but my deck is pretty stacked right now with Pokemon and Frozen




next is some of our house








cge tapos na

mahal kita!
ET

No comments:

Post a Comment