Saturday, September 6, 2014

I got that bug!!

So there is this stupid bug going around! and i got it!!! AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

So lets see, Saturday after I mailed we went to the temple and it was so much fun!! but the rest of the day was dinner and class! so yeah!

Sunday we had church i got a new calling! I'm not the sacrament coordinator. so I choose who blesses and passes sacrament. so that's fun!! I also found out that an elder who leaves in like 10 days has same birthday like year and all as I do so that is super cool!! Sunday night devotional is the best we had the brother Holzfeld I think... speak to us and man was it good!

Monday was labor day so that means no mail. but holy cow it was September first!! we did door approach practice and that was mabuti!! (good) so I've done this thing in my journal where as a confidence boost I say "love me" so that's my weird life

Tuesday was good!! devo Tuesday! but we also did TRC and that is like home teaching! it was hard but it was good too!! luckily my comp is pro!! so yeah and Elder Clark spoke to us!!!

Wednesday is ice cream day. and new arrival day........but also ice cream day.

Thurs.-Friday were usual 2 class Tagalog in my mouth kind of days!!!

so I got the wrong cord from my mom cause I asked for the wrong one but luckily an elder in my room had one but my computer is being dumb but I'll try another computer.

I swear when I get to the field these letters will be long!!!! just right now its a lot of class!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment