Saturday, September 13, 2014

So I have been at this MTC now for almost a month!! crazy!!!! word on the street is we get travel plans coming up soon!!! I love it here and can't believe its almost been a month!!!!

So as usual we went to the temple after emailing last week!!! so great!!! the more I go the more I learn!! always the best part of p-day!

Sunday we had regular church and than we went to church and it was testimony meeting and it was super amazing and like the best!! Then we had devotional and they stared out by saying "if a member of the 12 or first presidency come you stand"so Tuesday I ate dinner real fast got to choir and sat and sung and then like we were sitting there and saw who was speaking... Brother Sitati!!! not the big 15 but still up there on one of my favorite so far here!!!!

So same old stuff happened until Thursday. so every one was kind of sick and yeah so we have personal gym time on Thursday... so we did what any sick district would do... make a sauna!! and it totally worked!!! we covered the 6 shower stall with sheets and yeah.... best time ever. oh man!!! it felt amazing!!

Friday for me was a pretty great day!! I've been having trouble with the language can't really see my self speaking it any way we started doing the first vision and I think I said the first part about 1000 times!! and then it hit me I started getting it.  I started to see my self speaking it.  I just love it!!! and then we taught a lesson in Tagalog and it was so amazing and so crazy spiritual I loved it!!

so that"s my life!!

P.S.  so being here for as long as I am you learn silly things.... like every Wednesday is ice cream day...and some new missionaries but ICE CREAM!!! love it here.. that's all!!

my companion and I forgot to pray with investigator 

the life of the mtc HARD LIFE

ripped pants tried to fix!!

our sauna

No comments:

Post a Comment