Tuesday, July 5, 2016

LUCKY NUMBER 7

OH AND HAPPY AMERICA DAY.....!!!!!!!

This week was way cool!!!!! Starting Friday......

SO we went to this really cool restaurant called Juvals and it was really, really good!!!! It was an early birthday party thing for me...cause transfers are close.....I'll send pics soon! when I get them from my companion....

But that night Elder Cerbollesa got sick and had a 101 fever...so we couldn't work..so it was just chill and nurse him back to life.

Then....Saturday.. I woke up and was feeling.....poopy......we couldn't work...alllll day!!!! we were just beat down. We had to go buy Gatorade....oh man, I felt like I was going to die on the road!!!!! so yeah, that's how my weekend was...

Sunday I felt super week...and just could hardly work but I managed!!

Well folks that's all. I will send pics na!!!! love you all, oh and guess what

7 WEEKS NA LANG

ET






















No comments:

Post a Comment