Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Week of stuff

So this week started good.

On Wednesday we had interviews with president. IT was a short interview and was actually funny. He said he has really seen the spiritual growth on my part...... then he asked if i had any questions...I thought about it and said "Not now, but I will ask you in August." hahaha  He laughed. He said just think, one day you will wake up be, in your bed and go eat in your kitchen......hahahah

Friday was Zone conference where pres comes to teach.....One thought came to my head...

In my mission I have been told I am going to hell. I have been told just go home and study.  I have walked in rain and tropical heat....but I wouldn't give that for anything for the world. I wouldn't want to study first cause it's not as amazing as the feeling as I get when I wake up ready to go or when people tell me to go away.....it's the best!!!!!

I LOVE THIS WORK!!!!!!!!

ET

Sacred grove in the PH 





 me and the crew 

me and miller!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment