Monday, February 8, 2016

Q and A

SO This week was good. I really loved work this week..it was a short week but here's how it goes...

Thursday was ZTM and just before it started President texted and said he will be there...so I love training but like I don't stand in spot. I move around, get people's attention! but like I was afraid President wouldn't like that but I didn't want to be robot while giving a training so I just pretended he wasn't there...it worked and people loved my training....I hope

Friday while weekly planning we went through the records in the area book to see people who went to church and stuff like that but for another reason they stopped and it was just like why..so we looked for them, met a ton of them, and are hoping to teach them!

ALSO AP texted Friday and said exchanges....oh boy.....thhhhhh

Saturday was just finding but...That night a sister in my district asked me a question about the bible....I answered but then I said to keep my mind focused just ask me any question you have...so since Saturday I have received text with questions. At one point it was all the San Nic missionaries talking about the thing that was asked....it's great to be familiar with the Bible......so I can do that, but it always gives my thoughts a higher place to be.

WELL THAT'S ALL. I LOVE THIS WORK

I'll send pics..
love
ET

This is how you know it's our water!

saw this while talking to a woman....guess we have been there before....

DUCKs

I think these pics are a product of "this computer sucks"

looking good!!!!

FOOD SOOO MUCHHH i COOK!

still looking good

TIE FIGHTER hahahaha 


.I LOVE THAT DOG 



Valdez family. I was the one who interview them and worked with the elders at their house....LOVE THEM 

No comments:

Post a Comment