Monday, September 28, 2015

SO DON'T THINK THERE IS A PROBLEM IN MY COMPANIONSHIP JUST WAIT I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I MEAN....

So this week was tough as in we faced defeat talaga.... hahaha on Thursday we were in an area called Lanao. We went to one appointment and they weren't at the house and then after we went to a house nearby....to our surprise we saw the sisters with our previous appointment and our next appointment going to a house we went to earlier that afternoon.

I told Elder Ramos to text pres to tell him we wanted to be transferred, but he said we would only respond if it was extreme...so he told him we wanted an ET. Sure enough he called, asked what happened...I had to be the one to talk to him...and I told him all the troubles that we have seen or faced this week...that's a lot.....in short what I said was "this branch has had a bad experience with elders I think its time to have just sisters"

OUR LIFE ROCKS!!! I hope all of you had a great week!!

Other than that I heard there might be a tsunami so yeah I AM SAFE just hope the best for the members who live near the sea. BUT I LOVE this work and all those I talk to everyday. WE love our companionship and get a long so well hahaha I love it! TOMORROW IS mission conference so I get to see some peeps so that's cool!

SO the other night we were walking and we thought it was a short cut..it was kinda but it was junk!!! but so dark and Elder Ramos kept pulling pranks...did you know if you run passed a cow they freak out!!!

I FORGOT MY CAMERA....next week na lang

HOPE YOU ALL ARE GREAT!!!!
LOVE
ET

No comments:

Post a Comment