Sunday, September 27, 2015

It's almost 1st Christmas

UM YEAH so as a missionary there are things you get way excited for...1st Christmas is not like regular Christmas it's.... GENERAL CONFERENCE...so will say this now...I see it a week after all of you in America...don't spoil it. Yeah thanks....love you

ANY way so this week was way cool! I loved it very much hahaha BUT IT WAS SO HARD

We have noticed that when we split the area we lost a lot of or investigators and RC that we teach....SO WE DID A TON OF FINDING...lucky for me I have 2 companions Elder Ramos and the spirit to guide us....we found some wonderful people and some...well, they are still wonderful just not a fan of us......imagine that people don't like us.....hahahaha...

SO this week we had ZTM this is were we take the training that President Andrada gave us and train the elders and sisters in are zone alongside the Sister Training Leadrers or STL....so that is way fun!!!! hahaha

But on a harder note I was able to talk to one of the members here who I have seen go from active to less active to apostasy....As we talked he expressed the thoughts that satan has entered into the church due to what he says is poor leadership and other things I will keep to myself. As we continued I said "Brother, can we at least stop by and teach" his response was don't...I know what my lesson is.....my heart hurt, I felt my eyes water, but he said elder it's ok...we are still friends.....

life is rough....

BUT IF THERE IS ONE THING I HAVE LEARNED IS PRAYER AND FAITH MIXED WITH A TON OF HOPE


WELL THAT IS ALL. I AM HAPPY AND LOVE MY WORK!

ET

I will send pics soon after my comp done with my quan

​I LOVE MY MISSION


Elder Ramos made a ton of sopas..Tagalog....with the spam grandma spent (fun fact I like that and tuna......) also it's crazy expensive here so it was nice to get it for free.....but there was so much and Elder Ramos was just like " man lets use these for bowls...hahahaha sooo good! 



No comments:

Post a Comment