Monday, April 6, 2015

You probably don't know but I am OK!

So about Wednesday this week we got a text about an approaching Super Typhoon! and they just said prepare we aren't sure what it will do but just get ready! So that's what we did! To make a not so long story shorter than it is already, we got a text that the storm reduced all the way to a Tropical Depression. We go a few light rains but that was it..wasn't what this dry land needs.

Anyway let's move on. So Monday we had the fine opportunity to teach our now less active ward mission leader (WML) and all 4 of us elders and sisters were able to teach. He knew why we were all there and he committed to change! SO yeah

Tuesday Elder Seu said that I'll take the lead on everything from finding to teaching. I DID Pleased to say, yes, we had 10 lessons! yayayaya haha It was not easy, but what we did is we went to our far area of Lapaz! and found a few PM (part member families) and taught them and ended the night with delish merienda at a cool family house! Worked hard and yeah...

So Wednesday we had a hard time and again I led, but we went to Sentro and TRIED to find. hahaha I have to re-think that plan this week! But after lunch and studies we went to the wonderful area of Vira! hahaha It's like hiking up a mountain. I was exhausted but we made up for lost time and got 8 lessons that day!

Thursday we went to Casili and that is a cool place, nice and some what flat! hahah But we found some more less actives on our great list (great thing about the Philippines is every one knows every one. You just say a name, they will tell you were to go!) hahaha so that was a great day and still so exhausting.

Friday was way cool and we weekly planed! Not much about this day, though, other than led and taught in Lubbot to the Dela cruz family. They are progressing! and came to church.


SIGE CRUNCH TIME SATURDAY. hahaha We needed 14 lessons that day and 4 on Sunday (we only got 10) but we went to MCM and we talked about the area and all that...kind of. It was super unproductive..He fed us the WML but that's all.


Sunday we had testimony meeting and I bore mine...very simple, but I think I did well to get to the members. Then the WML wasn't at church and so that didn't surprise me, but we had 6 investigators at sacrament!!!

Sige, so before I go on I'll tell more about the baptism I had last week...it was very simple. Only 7 people showed up and that's fine! We started late and that was more than ok...when we entered the font of cold water Sister Celia just wanted to go right down. I said nay!!! wait pakatapos sinabi ko amen then you go in! haha She loved it and has a malakas patotoo

Sige I've said numbers and left some out so you wouldn't count while you read!!! Elder Seumanutafa and I had 46 FOURTY-SIX 46 lessons 4 short...it feels awesome!

so this is my new best friend....we call her SEXY that's what the owners call her (look at the necklace)

and then there were these bad boys i want

Well that's all folks 

ET



No comments:

Post a Comment