Monday, February 9, 2015

Mag-transfer ako

Maganda umaga my dear pamilia and friends. I am excited to say I'm getting transferred to the wonderful city of Laoag 2...It's a ward! That means I'm in a stake.

Anyway that's the news. That means I get a bittersweet goodbye to Vigan! Am I sad? yes. Am I way excited to explore more area? yes!!! haha It's going to be epic!

Anyway this week was really hard for missionary work cause a ton of random things have come up! and just got in the way. Of course it was all good things, but hard to do work. First it was a funeral that I sang at with missionaries and members and then a baptism on Saturday that we as missionaries sang at!

On a side note I have actually thought about it and I have had 2 baptisms my mission. One was right at the area switch with the sisters so it went into our key indicators and then Saturday.  He lives in our area but taught at a family friend's house cause his family is devoted Catholic and they would get mad if they taught at his house. We taught him last night, though, and man he is the best! He already wants to go on a mission. His testimony is his own. You couldn't ask for more.

But to be honest not a ton happened since we spoke last. We had a training by Elder Durrant who served as the Dallas Texas mission president and now the second councilor in the Sunday School presidency for the Church (and Tad R Callister is the pres.  If you have time just listen to one of his talks... all way good)  So the training rocked and Friday was ZTM. Got my music and package with goodies! The best!

This is a hanging bridge. They are really frightening and fun!



Well that's all fokes till next time. I'll be in Laoag celebrating 6 months soon wow! That's weird and fast.

With much love
ET

No comments:

Post a Comment