Tuesday, August 2, 2016

3 and a glass for me

just trying to rhyme here folks....

So if you follow Philippines weather reports...WE ARE IN A STORM...ITS RAINING SIDEWAYS!!! hahaha

So yesterday we were expecting like 7 at church....we had 31......I think that's a new record for that good of a storm.....signal 2 btw....

Also yesterday we saw a tree fall in the road so...I did what any other Okie would do...put on some crocs, shorts and a tee...got to chopping and chatting.....

So that was way fun.....I LOVE MY MISSION

MY week was pretty slow...well I went on exchanges with Elder Miller. That day was all, that an a bag of chips.......

I hope you all are great and I will send pics!!!!




the other you can't tell but the dog is mad..........see its teeth...



I'm only going describe 2 pictures the one of the well the water went up it's only like 4 feet away from the top



No comments:

Post a Comment