Monday, August 15, 2016

1 For the one born for you and me

This is the last email....Thank you so much to all of you who email and keep me going!!!

I think that this is the best thing to have happened to me. I wish I could fill this email with things that I have learned...  but just see me when I get home...

Any one who reads this think if they should serve or not..These 2 years were the best 2 years for my life...I am not afraid to take on the future cause I know how disappointment and success feel. I know Things that will help me till they put me in the ground...

TO my family...SEE YOU SOON, to friends I'll catch up Just hit me up on Facebook...don't text...it'll just go to Jordan....hahaha


THIS is THE LAST......it's a sad and awesome feeling!!!!

SEE you soon mom😁

ET
THE LAST

That's my uni that an Elder gave me for going home


DON"T WORRY ITS SHARPIE...








No comments:

Post a Comment